|Ypsilanti Historical Society
220 North Huron Street - Ypsilanti, MI 48197
|Archives Master Database
| The Archives Master Database is a searchable Excel file that includes all the items that have been cataloged in the various collections stored within the YHS Archives. Once you have opened the file follow the directions listed below:|
1. In the upper right hand corner of the page click on the down arrow to the right of the image of the magnifying glass and then click on "Find on this Page."
2. In the "Find" box that appears at the top left of the screen type in the name of the item, location, family, etc. that you are looking for.
3. You may then scroll through the entire database by clicking on "Next" or "Previous."
4. Make a note of the Collection, Name of the Item or File, and the Location in the Archives.
5. Click HERE to open the Master Database. (Note: It may take a short time for the database to load.)
6. The Archives Master Database includes the following "Collections" and "Categories" within each collection:
Veterans History Project